Username Password: Remember me

2012 southeast sector cures and remedies
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2012 southeast sector cures and remedies

2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 7 months ago #10072

• tiffmyra
  • Fresh Boarder
am very troubled by the 5 yellow visiting my maindoor (SE) sector this coming new year. I have a water fountain here
and according th Lilian Too, must keep this sector quiet thus am confused as to weather to clear and remove
the water fountain in this sector for year 2012. Besides, the 5 element pagoda and 6 coins cures, i do
understand salt water cure also helps. All the senior mentors here please kindly advise as how to place the salt water
cure here and which is the most effective cure?

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 7 months ago #10081

Hi. For me, u already have the strong cures for the 5 yellow. if u want, u can add another 5 element pagoda and place a plant flanking your on the way to your door.

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 7 months ago #10082

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
In feng shui, as in most things, adding more cures does not provide better "protection."

Where the 5 flies you should keep the area quiet and peaceful.
Not every house is affected by the 5yellow the same way or to the same damaging degree. In some cases it can bring wealth and success.

So do not fear the 5 yellow, just show some proper respect
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 7 months ago #10100

• tiffmyra
  • Fresh Boarder
thks but you have not answered my question: can i still keep the water fountain running or i must keep that corner
as quiet as possible including the sound of water falling

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 7 months ago #10106

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
tiffmyra wrote:
thks but you have not answered my question: can i still keep the water fountain running or i must keep that corner
as quiet as possible including the sound of water falling

Well without a deeper analysis. better safe than sorry. No movement in the SE after the new year in February. You can remove the fountain as soon as you wish, selecting a good day is always a wise idea

There are methods about placing cures (determining the exact correct spot and selecting an appropriate date) but they are more then can be covered in a Forum
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 7 months ago #10305

• tiffmyra
  • Fresh Boarder
okay, thank you so much Dave, at least i have some peace of mind over the chinese new year..happy new year to you..

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 7 months ago #10335

I believed the 5 Yellow star has been taken care of the energy by the Wood Element of the SE Sector for this year. It was just like last year when it flew to the East sector. Unfortunately last year 2011 the devastating climatic effect of the Midwest tornado which was the major cause of a week power outages that wrecked havoc to all these gigantic and enormous trees which were totally uprooted from the ground. That was the first time I've ever seen humongous roots of elms and oak trees that were totally dugged out from the ground, I was so scared also that time because I had 3 giant oak and elm trees on the East side yard of my property and the wind really holler so loud as if the house could be like "The house of Dorothy in the Wiz of Oz"at anytime. Fortunately, I did not understand there was some kind like a Supernatural intercession because after the storm my house was untarnished but 1 block away from my house another giant oak tree was uprooted from the ground and I believed it did hit my neighbor's roof house. And most of the streets that I passed on my way to work majority of these oak trees the roots were totally uprooted or dugged out form the ground.It was the first time seeing that terrible sight.
But prior to the storm I already purchased the 5 Element Pagoda with Tree of Life . I did buy it after the Chinese New Year and I was kinda late in displaying the cure because I was skeptical , hesitant and in doubt because the Pagoda was kinda expensive,at the back of my head...hey there's nothing to lose.. but hey I never thought about that it did give some supernatural protection when the Double 5 hit the East last year with that Midwest Tornado. I had also a fountain with a Green Dragon in the East sector last year and I believed the Water fountain feed the energy of the East or Wood sector that brought good health to my family. That made the water energy compliment with the pagoda. Thanks to Buddha my health was good even tho my Paht Chee/Bazi was bad. Now I understand that I could not belittle, disregard or scoff the power of these Fengshui cures, it was supernatural and plus with the power of the mind like an alchemy there was some kind like a guiding force that kicked in that I could not understand, but again I was able to sail through the year untarnished. So for this year the Wu Wang or the nasty 5 is in the SE which is the wood sector again. This time it is kinda scary because I have triple doors in the SE sector. A foyer that has entry/exit to the SE, to my garage and to my kitchen. But I already placed strong cures in it and I let the wood SE sector takes care of it. LT saying is absolutely true " Prevention is better than Cure"

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 6 months ago #10536

• tiffmyra
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, happy new year greetings to you all here. Talking about the south east sector again this year, i had successfully
removed my fountain in SE during the last day of 2011. Thus, i don,t have a water fountain here and instead
i can only put plants and still water to activate this wealth sector. Apparently, it is a less powerful wealth
activator. Could anyone care to give me a good adivce as to what other remedies can i put here to boost my
wealth luck this year?

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 6 months ago #10569

• lenases
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I need advice. The door to the SE, and I need to finish the renovation and move this year. How to be? Choose the month? Water's 8 on the front door improves the situation? In this case, the protection of the metal is contra-indicated?Strengthen the 8 ? I'll be grateful for the advice from the masters and practitioners.All the LACK!!!

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 6 months ago #10705

Interesting. Back in 2008 made the mistake of carrying out renovations in the bad sector ended up divorced.
so this year (im laughing at this point wondering what will be next), we need to work in the south east a rebuild to be exact.
so what would be a suitable approach to starting work in this area?

I keep an open mind on this simply as in effect in 2008 we challenged the star/duke. Was the divorce such a bad thing?
perhaps not.

So suggestions please.

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 6 months ago #10708

• myrrha
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not an expert, but I was wondering if you would consider delaying rebuilding work on your SE? Prevention is better than cure.

It seems that challenging Tai Sui in 2008 has proven to result in bad things. Even if you feel "good riddance!" , I think a divorce is not only a time consuming effort, but also a money drainer...

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 6 months ago #10742

I've moved some of my golden ingots to the southeast thinking that the metal will help press down the wu wang and that the image of gold would boost prosperity. Anyone have opinions on this?

Re:2012 southeast sector cures and remedies 2 years, 6 months ago #11103

hi many thanks for the reply, your right of course without a doubt.

one thing though. The building/alteration work is in the garage which isnt attached to the house, but some 10+ metres away from the house. however (without putting a compass on it), its within the sector previously discussed.

As its not the main property do you believe this carries the same problems?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.98 seconds