Good Date to Transfer to a New Home
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Good Date to Transfer to a New Home

Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 3 years, 5 months ago #5318

• olie2003
  • Fresh Boarder
Good evening.

I really need some advise on what is a good date this May 2011 to transfer to a new house? Actually, me and my wife are planning to transfer to our condo unit this May 26, 2011. Any advise if this is good date to transfer?

Many thanks in advance.

Re:Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 3 years, 5 months ago #5320

• Gary Tan
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Olie2003,

Yes I can help you to choose an auspicious date to move into your new home. Please give me you and your spouse's dob and also your house facing direction.

I'm using the Xuan Kong Da Gua date selection together with the 12 day Officer (Chinese Alamac) and the Monthly / Daily combi & clashes and the Daily Flying Stars.

That is why I requested Wofs Forum admin to open a new thread / discussion for this topic. Hope they can oblige as this is an interesting subject altogether.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards Always,
astroace

Re:Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 3 years, 5 months ago #5325

• olie2003
  • Fresh Boarder
My dob - Nov 2, 1971, Spouse - July 10, 1982. The main door is facing West and the window is facing east. Many thanks again!

Re:Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 3 years, 5 months ago #5331

• Gary Tan
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Olie2003,

Based on your dob 02/11/1971 you are a Pig person and your personal Sam Sha is 1) SE-3, 2) S-2, 3) SW-1. Your wife is a Dog person and her San Sha is 1) NE-3, 2) E-2, 3) SE-1.

From your description you gave that your door is facing west and the windows facing east. I'm not sure what you mean by the word window. Most likely is the direction of the living room balcony facing outside or based on your S&P from the developer. Can you use a compass to determine the facing direction of your Condo unit as we need to know the 24Mountain direction.

Please get back to us asap.

Thank you,

Best Regards Always,
astroace

Re:Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 3 years, 5 months ago #5347

• olie2003
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh, i'm afraid i can't give you the exact details using a compass. Actually, the said condo unit is located in Pasig. Our condo unit door is actually facing the side of Tiendesitas (or Ortigas) and our living room balcony is facing the mountains of Antipolo. I hope this will suffice. Thanks again!

Re:Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 3 years, 5 months ago #5352

• Gary Tan
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Olie2003,
Can you use Google Earth to see at which direction is your unit facing. And from this map, place your mouse pointer over your unit and read the GPS coordinates for me. I can view from my side and determine your unit facing direction.

Thanks,
astroace

Re:Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 3 years, 5 months ago #5360

• olie2003
  • Fresh Boarder
14 Degrees 34'43.40"N. 121 Degrees 04'51.53"E

Re:Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 3 years, 5 months ago #5383

• olie2003
  • Fresh Boarder
olie2003 wrote:
14 Degrees 34'43.40"N. 121 Degrees 04'51.53"E

any feedback on this? thanks...

Re: Good Date to Transfer to a New Home 2 years, 1 month ago #16565

• robynmaitina
Hi!

May ask fr the perfect date to move into our new house? If possible this month...

My dob is june 3, 1983 and my husband`s is august 18, 1979. Ourhouse is facing northwest.

Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds